Thursday, July 16, 2009

MY GD GB

Dear Gallbladder (GB),

God Damn You!

I thought we were a team. I eat, you help digest. Remember all the good times we had.........BBQ buffets, molten chocolate cakes, and cheeseburgers with onion rings? I remember them. Where did it all go so wrong?

Sure, most doctors now say that you aren't a necessary organ. Some even refer to you as an anachronism from early on in our development......but I stood by you. Well, no longer. This relationship has become abusive. I know from watching Oprah, that we need to just make a clean break. I'm am going to have to ask you to pack up your stones and go. And don't try to come back......I am already planning on replacing you with my liver.

Good day sir.

Regards,

Bryan

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've had mine removed 2 years ago and ended up with almost chronic diarrhea as a result. Just something to consider

Anonymous said...

I requested mine back from the surgeon, and I keep in a jar of formaldehyde on my desk at home.

~J