Sunday, March 25, 2012

Recovery

5 days post surgery and the recovery is going pretty well I think. The pain has largely abated and become more focused on the area of the actual procedure. For the first few days, the pain was worse up and down both legs (it was difficult to lift them in and out of chairs and go up or down stairs, let along ambulate about) and in my shoulders. Thankfully that pain almost miraculously resolved on Saturday. Now, I am able to minimize my pain medications (I still have some always in my system, but far lower dosage and frequency), and move around a whole lot easier.

My follow up is scheduled for the 9th of April, but that seems almost too far out at this point. My hope is to get it moved up closer to the 4th or so. But, it is nice to even be considering that at this point.

More as always as events warrant, but I wanted to at least post some kind of update.

1 comment:

AMK said...

Glad you are progressing so well! Will catch up with you later in the week. Love you Mom