Wednesday, April 04, 2012

returning

Well, it would appear that tomorrow is the day.  I got the go ahead from the doc and got the paperwork to our HR department.  Of course, as always, there were issues.  The doc put today's date for my return on the form instead of tomorrow's date.  Despite my explanation to HR. they needed a 'corrected' date prior to letting me come back.  The doctor, mind you, is out in Clackamas and I was back at work to fax it (about 12 miles away).  So, I had the option of: A. Driving back out to Clackamas, B. Trying to contact said doc on the phone, fax over the form and have them fax the form back to my HR department (and somehow impart that this needed to be done ASAP) or C. Fix it my damn self and re-fax it.  Hmmmm, wonder which choice I went with.

Looks like a busy return date as well with 7 patients on the board.  Should be a nice welcome back.  It will be good to try to get my legs back under me with 2 days on, then hitting the weekend, before returning for the full week.  I haven't heard anything about the future of said clinic at this point, so I will assume at this point that I will be operating it in the same manner as I have been.   Wish me luck.

More to come as always.

2 comments:

Tia said...

I'm already mourning the loss of clean floors, caught up laundry, and dinner ready when I get home :)

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, I totally would have fixed that myself.

Maybe even given myself an extra day or two to ease said wife off the life of leisure she has become so accustomed to.