Sunday, March 08, 2009

Beak free eggs





















So much going on and so little that ties together that I figured it was best to just post a random assortment of nonsense. Here goes:

+ Celebrated #32 (or as I like to refer to it as 2 to the fifth power........but since I cant figure out how to type that to make it look like anything other than the number 25, we will go with 32). It was the most grown up birthday I have ever experienced. The day began bright and early with a visit to the mortgage broker where we discussed loan rates and how the market is set for them, etc. Then, Tia and I went and looked at a variety of flooring and tile in the inner southeast. We then went and test drove an Infiniti G37 (http://www.infinitiusa.com/g_coupe/?dcp=ppi.16643732.&dcc=0.96526493), which we had no actual intention of buying, but apparently I now look trustworthy enough to not even need to fork over my driver's license to take the car out for a spin (which made me feel good in one way and old in another). We finished up the day with dinner and then an early bedtime because of work the next morning. All the day needed was a glass of metamucil to push it into the truly surreal.

+ Speaking of the Infiniti G37...........well, it was less than I hoped it would be. It was refined and had all the accoutrements I assume one would want in a vehicle in that price range, but had none of the raw power that I had anticipated. My Rabbit is a lot more fun to drive honestly. Half the horsepower, less than half the price, and twice as fun. Bummer.

+ Wake and Cake - After eating birthday cake as an accompaniment to a well balanced breakfast (perhaps well balanced is somewhat hyperbolic) I began to think how unacceptable cake is as a breakfast item. What is a donut after all, but a deep fried cake? So, my new idea is a cake specific breakfast eatery. Potential investors can leave their info in the comment section.

I am dragging ass, so I better scurry off to bed. Daylight savings always seems difficult to immediately adjust to. I leave you with some sugarlumps: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtbQaJzZh1k&feature=related

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haw haw haw haw! Great post. Been looking forward to a new one!

~J

Tia said...

Thanks for the chuckle about the title!

Lesa Pinker said...

I am all over cakey breakfast items. If you build it, they will come!