Saturday, January 22, 2011

Big good, little bad


The news is officially good regarding work.......no one applied! Now they have to post it internally, but that is a formality (or at least I am told, we all know that isn't exactly iron clad) and then they will retroactively fix my pay, etc. So, big time good news on the job front! Got the call on my way to HH with some good friends, which made it a wonderful night to celebrate as well.

On the other side of the coin, Tia is sick and I am teetering on the brink of the same. At least that is temporary, whereas the job situation would have been a mess. It is unfortunate because it was actually sunny today. Hopefully better spirits and similar weather tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good seeing ya'll on Friday! That coffee wasn't decaf! I was up staring at the ceiling until 2AM.

Awesome.

~J

Tia said...

Oh no Josh! We had a great time. Maybe you guys can come over for a game night after we're moved.