Thursday, May 08, 2008

Today and tomorrow

Another VERY brief blurb. I will re-commit myself to the task after things simmer down. Tomorrow is the wedding. It should be really interesting. Haven't seen the location. Haven't met the person performing the ceremony. Haven't met the photographer. A lot of surprises ahead.

In nursing news: I GOT A JOB!!! Crazy as it sounds. I had an interview on Wednesday morning for about 30 minutes. They asked me a number of clinical questions and, though I stumbled through it, they must have heard something that led them to believe I wouldn't kill the patients. Starts on the 21st of July. Up next, passing the NCLEX. The only downside is that the job is in Salem, not Portland. I was contacted by another hospital as well. Will see what that leads to. It is nice to have something locked down.....helps de-emphasize the stench of desperation.

Back in a week.

1 comment:

Lesa Pinker said...

Yea! and Yea! for you. When you come back to Oregon, you'll be married AND employed!

Hope you have a wonderful wedding and an awesome honeymoon!