Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Friendly's

What a nice reprieve. The week, as all weeks are, has been hellacious. Well, to be honest, Monday is hellacious and then Tuesdays and Thursdays are packed, but not that bad. Wednesdays and Fridays I just have lab and time to catch up on work ostensibly, though often it is used to catch up on life some.

Today I got home around 11:45, had lunch and worked on the family history genetics assignment. While working on that intermittently I also: bottle fed some kittens, played tennis, sent a few emails, went to Friendly's and read a bit of Assessment. These are the days I look forward to on Monday morning and the days I will look back on when things really get crazy in about a month.

I doubt I will post again soon unless something really incredible happens. In the coming week I have 3 exams and two write-ups due. The pace doesnt let up much after that either. I cant believe that this is week #4. Each day I cross off on the calendar is another day closer to clinicals and what will be the among the craziest forays of my life. It will be interesting to read and reflect on all of it when the year is over.....for now if I look back to long I find myself about 4 prevalent points behind in my lecture notes. If nothing else, I am remembering how hard it is to take notes and how incredibly horrid my handwriting has become. It can best be compared to hieroglyphics or the Wingdings font in Word.

Back to work.

B