Tuesday, March 26, 2013

The first shoe drops

And we have our first notice turned in for clinic staff from the Park.  The solution will be to make it a 'two person baseline staff.'  This will work out poorly at least half the time I presume as they ideally would like to have 3 and sometimes 4 staff.  They are also going to tell the Creek to keep their schedule within the confines of what 2 nurses can handle.  This while I am keeping my schedule 'light' as often as possible and Mt Hood was told to not expect any help.

At this point either a LOT of patients will be sent to Good Sam or there will be a shit-fit thrown by the nurse exec or docs at the Park.  I am betting on the latter.  Plus, there are more staff still looking around.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure why but this website is loading incredibly slow for me. Is anyone else having this issue or is it a issue on my end? I'll check back later and see if the
problem still exists.

Look into my web page - garbage disposal maintenance