Wednesday, June 11, 2008

12lbs

This represents the amount of weight I have lost in the past few weeks. I managed, through GERD, to do something I couldn't do with exercise and diet......see the southern side of 170lbs. Hello healthy BMI!

This miracle diet is not for sale on the internet or via a 1-800 number on some late night infomercial. I will, free of charge, share my diet secrets with you! (plus $19.95 shipping and handling which is fully refundable when hell freezes over).

Its a simple 4 step process:

1. Eat
2. Feel indescribable discomfort and pain
3. Expel all food
4. Lose all interest in eating

Its just that simple. No counting points. No fad diets that won't work later. Results are 100% guaranteed.

Please eat something for me...........anything at all.

1 comment:

GoodNubbin said...

I have also found that a strict diet of ridicule works quite well for shedding those pesky lbs.

~J