Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Its a Boy!

No, I am not having a baby........but I did have an ultra-sound today. Very interesting. At least the goo used to smoothly maneuver the wand around was warmed and the woman didn't press down on my stomach too firmly (it is a sore point.......literally a sore point, and all the doctors seem required by some sadistic medical code to press firmly down repeatedly like they are kneading dough). Friday is my endoscopy. At least that comes with a side of anesthesia.

As a continuing auxiliary storyline, my weight continues to plummet. Though no hip urban youth am I, I am now required to walk around hiking up my jeans periodically lest they tumble off of me. Why not just use a belt you might ask? Still packed away. Sweat pants are on the agenda. Also on the agenda, a mounting list of places that I intend to gorge myself at once my stomach stops offering resistance to every single morsel that passes my lips. Goodbye baby food, hello BBQ!

Loving my new car. So much fun to drive. Highly recommend the Rabbit thus far (long term is questionable). Lots of fun extras and spectacular get-up-and-go. Kick ass!

No comments: